Rodney Grosskopff - Founder
In 1959, while still a student, Rodney joined Manfred Hermer’s practice, established in 1945. Soon after qualifying in 1966, he became a partner in Manfred Hermer Grosskopff. This was the foundation of the practice known today as GLH. Rodney has designed and been associated with some of the firm’s most notable buildings over the last half-century. His architectural philosophy has been To Add Value, which remains the company’s credo to this day. Rodney is a Professional Architect registered with SACAP and SAIA.